SOME CURRENT JOB HEADLINES FOR TODAY.
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “People Operations Analyst” for immediate employment.
- This is a role where you will report directly to the Employee Success Lead.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible foranalyzing data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance and uses data result to make informed decisions to achieve business objective.
Further Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing hiring at the showroom level and handling hiring from the non-Showroom Level (Officer Level and above)
- Ensuring effective recruitment campaign and assessing the impact to further re-strategize
- Overseeing Onboarding at the showroom level and handling hiring from the non-Showroom Level
- Monitoring of KPI Assessment
- Overseeing Employee’s welfare and productivity
- Monitor staff loans from non-showroom level and above
- Handling Staff Exit Interviews from non-showroom level and above
- Overseeing Administrative task
- Ensure compliance and adherence with all people-related processes at the showroom level and above
- Overseeing Operational Task (staff list, disciplinary list, leave request, overtime days collation)
- Improving documentation within the team
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve set company sales targets
- Overseeing and Compiling the 360 feedback form and the usual focus group compilation
- Strategic deliverable – Culture, non-sales employee sales, employee file initiative, communication, and working directly with the Lead
- Process Improvements
- Supervision of the People Operations Officers
- Any other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- B.Sc / BA in Human Resources, Business, or relevant field
- 2+ years of proven experience in human resources and administration
- CIPM certification/membership
- Great attention to details
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Excellent written skills and interpersonal relationships, communication, and persuasion skills.
- The ability & willingness to work autonomously/independently while in alignment with a team
- A curious mind that is eager to learn & innovate.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Analytical ability and Data analysis
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Team Work and Accountability.
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Do not apply if you don’t meet the requirements.
Please don’t just stop the search if you are not “OK” with the above condition and Remember the saying the more you apply the better the chance of getting a Job so consider applying for the below JOB now
Don’t forget to add our Social Media Channels below to enable you get all the news before leaving your bed.
Fellow us :