SOME CURRENT JOB HEADLINES FOR TODAY.
- We are looking to hire a Field Supervisor for one of our clients, to manage a team of employees by providing constant feedback and communicating the company’s project objectives.
• Managing the workflow of their employees, creating team schedules and delegating tasks
• Assessing the work performance of their employees and identifying areas that need improvement
- Ensuring that business goals, deadlines and performance standards are met
- Training and onboarding new hires to make sure they understand their roles
• Setting goals for workers and making sure they comply with the company’s plans and vision
• Recommend new employees to the human resources team based on an assessment of their performance
• Reporting performance records and evaluations to HR and senior management
Skills and Requirements
• Minimum of HND/BSC
• Work experience in team management is an added advantage.
• Advanced leadership skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Knowledge of company policies
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain a consistent teamwork mentality
• Computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t just stop the search if you are not “OK” with the above condition and Remember the saying the more you apply the better the chance of getting a Job so consider applying for the below JOB now
Don’t forget to add our Social Media Channels below to enable you get all the news before leaving your bed.
Fellow us :