SOME CURRENT JOB HEADLINES FOR TODAY.
Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Assistant will work hand-in-hand with the Accountant in preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Also to assist in other aspects, generate a summary of the current financial status by collecting information; and as well as preparing a Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, and other reports.
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Keep records of debit/ credit for all suppliers/ contractors and consultants.
- Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
- Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contract/order.
- Preparing and submitting a periodical statement of accounts to the management.
- Ensure bank payments, PAYEand statutory payments are paid as at when due.
- To attend to all cash flow.
- Follow up on the company’s debtor.
- Work on client management and documentation.
- Ensure requisitions approval and disbursement of all payments are being followed up with the Accountant.
- To perform administrative function of interfacing with the clients at the office on matters related to accounting transactions.
- Processing of payment receipts and invoices.
- Maintenance of Clients’ documents/files and ensure proper record keeping for all clients.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- OND in Accounting.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Should have basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Good Accuracy skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Please don’t just stop the search if you are not “OK” with the above condition and Remember the saying the more you apply the better the chance of getting a Job so consider applying for the below JOB now
Don’t forget to add our Social Media Channels below to enable you get all the news before leaving your bed.
Fellow us :