SOME CURRENT JOB HEADLINES FOR TODAY.
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervises accounting work such as the analysis, preparation, maintenance, or evaluation of financial records and reports in accordance with standard accounting principles;
- Personally performs the more complex and difficult accounting analyses and reports; or directs the accounting activities of the hospital.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises accounting work such as the analysis, preparation, maintenance, or evaluation of financial records and reports in accordance with standard accounting principles; personally performs the more complex and difficult accounting analyses and reports; or directs the accounting activities of the hospital; applies sound supervisory principles and techniques in building and maintaining an effective work force; fulfills affirmative action responsibilities; and does related work.
- Supervises activities of subordinates; assigns work and evaluates performance.
- Plans, directs, organizes, and schedules the activities of a specialized accounting function or several accounting areas.
- Prepares and/or supervises the preparation of financial reports and reconciliation.
- Advises administrative management as to procedures concerning expenditures and other accounting practices.
- Prepares and/or directs the preparation of specialized or highly complex reports, statements, surveys or analysis for management.
- Maintains accounting and budget records.
- Recommends alternatives to management when accounting data indicates trends or situations requiring action to be taken beyond scope of responsibilities.
- Develop or support preparation of administrative and financial reports for upper management.
- Researches, analyzes, and uses independent judgment in a variety of daily and non-routine decisions affecting assigned function.
- Reviews statements of accounting information and other reports provided by the hospital’s general ledger system.
- Provides technical advice and services to lower level accountants or other hospital staff with problems, complex issues or special projects.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Researches and evaluates new or changed accounting principles and practices.
- Must studied Accounting, Accountancy or Banking and Finance in First Degree.
- Must have at least 5-10 years proven post NYSC / Certificate work experience for this position.
- Must have a valid professional license such as ICAN, ACCA, etc
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
- He / She must be able to use MS. Word, (Spreadsheet) Excel, Power Point and other Accounting Software at a professional level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please don’t just stop the search if you are not “OK” with the above condition and Remember the saying the more you apply the better the chance of getting a Job so consider applying for the below JOB now
SEE ANOTHER JOB VACANCY FOR YOU HERE
Don’t forget to add our Social Media Channels below to enable you get all the news before leaving your bed.
Fellow us :